Did you know that 9 times out of 10, Your Computer operating at slow speed, can be attributed to some of the following reasons:
1. Not Restarting Your PC Regularly.
2. Too many Programs Running
3. Bloated, Ineffective or Out-of-Date Internet Security Software.
4. Lack of RAM (Memory Chips) for App Workspace
5. Recent Updates to Apps, Windows or Internet Security.
6. Browser Hijacking, Viruses & Malicious Software
If you had your PC for less than 4-5 years, I would suggest giving your PC a Spring Clean, using my Remote Computer Support Service through your internet connection first. You will be surprised as to how much better your computer will run after it has been serviced. Click Here for more Information
You can also improve your computers performance by adding more memory chips (for larger work-space) or upgrading to a Solid State Hard Drive, which dramatically improves the startup & loading speed of your programs you use daily.
If your PC is quite aged (over 5 years), chances are it’s processor (brain) and hardware will be struggling to keep up with the latest Windows 10 and newer versions of the software you regularly use. With new laptop packages starting at $499 with all the software you need, it’s affordable to just replace your existing computer.